Monday 17 December 2007

NOW YOU SEE IT, NOW YOU DONT!


As I was off line all this week end, so I have been catching up on local posts, and it would appear that “something went on” and then basically went off, on the site of local Whiteleas and Parkways Councillors “Our Community” site: http://whiteleasandparkway.blogspot.com/.

The heading goes like this;

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

Remember this - I was sitting in the members room today, and overheard (okay I was nebbing) into a conversation..............Due to my phone going into overdrive and the ongoing complaining about this previous posting - I could take no more - I have deleted (it), for a while.

Oh dear, what can the matter be, surely not a councillor locked in a lavatory.........or something similar.

If anybody has any idea what this relates to, please let me know.

No comments: