Saturday 1 December 2007

GYPSIES GREEN

The Gypsies Green Action Group’s site contains a very interesting post about the proposed development. Follow the link below or cut and paste it to your browser to find out the details.

With no planning requests lodged to date, it will be the New Year before the full extent of the Tavistocks vision is revealed. Until, the SOS campaigners will continue to oppose any plans. I understand today’s exercise in Jarrow was a resounding success. Details to follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So why don't these people want to improve the coastline peter it was a mess five years ago and I don't thinkl it'll be much better now. I'll have to dig out my old picture to check. I was in a jazz band when I was a kid and only us and the harriers wanted to use the place.