Friday 2 November 2007

A CHRISTMAS APPEAL

Thanks to the Councillors over at http://whiteleasandparkway.blogspot.com for mischievously sowing the seeds for an idea which should produce some laughs on the run up to Christmas (careful boys, your'e becoming subversive). I have decided to run a Christmas Councillor Advent Calendar from 1st December onwards. Each day will be allocated to a Councillor who will open his calendar box to find the ideal gift. For example, Ian Malcolm will open the box for 24th December, and find a lovely hotel built on the sea front! Clearly, you can see what I’m getting at.

In order to involve us all, and additionally to make sure that when I get taken to court you all can join me in the subpoena, email me at the address below with your suggestions for presents.

You may rest assured that any idea will be in the strictest confidence, especially if their good because I want all the glory.

Must go now, I have to wrap up Councillor Potts first class train tickets for his trips to Edinburgh!

ALL SUGGESTIONS, FUNNY, INSULTING OR OTHERWISE, BY EMAIL TO:

THE COUNCIL ADVENT SANTA C/O:
THENORTHERNHERALD@YAHOO.COM

PLEASE NOTE, SANTA CANNOT GUARANTEE YOU AN ELECTION VICTORY NEXT YEAR. SOME THINGS EVEN HE CANNOT DO!

No comments: