Saturday 1 March 2008

February Review

Many thanks to Curly at his Corner Shop for providing a link to The Northern Heralds site meter http://curly15.wordpress.com/2008/03/01/february-review. People have been moving from the counter site to read the posts. Of Course, not that he had to do this – the link to the counter is provided for all see on the main pages side bar. Therefore everybody who pays visits can see exactly what has been going on with regards to popularity, or as the case my be, unpopularity! The site meter for the Corner Shop is…..not available for public view.

I always said that you know you have made an impact in the blog world when people start to criticise you on their site on via posts on other people’s site. Mr Rigg, South Tyneside’s Premier Bolger (his words not mine) has honoured this guideline for me.

I rest my case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Curly is worrried about the popularity of your site.